This vibrant, colorful umbrella was created by Moro Design Studio as a gift from the Russian Garden for the Cleveland Cultural Garden Federation.
15% of your purchase will be donated to the Cleveland Federation of Cultural Gardens.
- DESIGN: The artistic graphic depicting the Cleveland skyline and recognizable architecture of the Cleveland Cultural Garden. Design motifs such as "Sunflowers", "Dove of Peace" are painted in yellow and blue tones in honor of Ukraine.
The umbrella has the motto of the Cleveland Cultural Garden Federation, "Peace Through Mutual Understanding."
So, enthusiastic Cleveland residents can use it during off-site events to protect themselves on a sunny or rainy day, as well as showcase their active civic standpoint.
- DIMENSIONS: Closed Length: 11.42 inch, Coverage Diameter: 37.4 inches; 8 Ribs 37.4″(W) x 24.4″(H)
- MATERIAL: Waterproof 100% Polyester Pongee fabric with durable aluminum metal ribs
- The auto open-close system can operate with one hand in one second.
- Using heat sublimation technique to prevent discoloring, long-lasting effects.
- 8 ribs made from strong fiber for extra support.
- A hefty rubberized handle provides a comfortable sturdy grip.